Cinema Host career at ODEON in London

ODEON is at the momment seeking for Cinema Host on Sat, 05 May 2018 01:27:51 GMT. Our Cinema Hosts are passionate about our guests and enjoy helping and supporting their team to deliver a fantastic Guest Experience. As a Cinema Host I am...

Cinema Host

Location: London,

Description: ODEON is at the momment seeking for Cinema Host right now, this career will be assigned in . Detailed specification about this career opportunity please read the description below.

Our Cinema Hosts are passionate about our guests and enjoy helping and supporting their team to deliver a fantastic Guest Experience.

As a Cinema Host I am proud to be part of the team at ODEON because we strive to be the best local cinema. I am passionate about giving our guests a fa ntastic experience and I am always mindful that guests are the reason for my work and central to my role in the cinema. I love it when guests leave the cinema after the film with a big smile on their face, this means we did a great job!

I understand that everyone in my team can make a contribution and that all people are different so I take time to get to know my team members and also have fun with them. I love the banter that we have but we are always careful to keep it professional for our guests. I am interested in developing myself and I take every opportunity that I can to learn new skills. I like to use my initiative when I am at work and think about ways that we can improve on what we deliver to make our guest experience even better.

My Key Accountabilities:

Guests - I ensure that when I am at work the guests are my number one priority and I love to surprise and delight them with great service

People " I enjoy working w ith my cinema colleagues and always love being part of the team. I am punctual, and always willing to support other members of the team to ensure that we get the job done and deliver for our guests

Process and Standards " I follow all processes and procedures correctly to ensure that our guests and colleagues are safe in the cinema and that high standards are maintained at all times. This includes my own uniform standards which are always immaculate.

Retail " I maximise sales by delivering high retail standards and demonstrating passion and product knowledge

Market Share " I deliver brilliant service to our guests so that they will always choose ODEON; I actively encourage them to tell us about their experience.

Commercial Performance " I take responsibility for minimising waste in the cinema, whether this be food products or electricity, I know that we all have a part to play. I will always support my colleagues when t hey are busy and I am not as I know this is one of the ways we will achieve results and be recognised for doing a great job.

My Behaviours:

Passion " I champion the brand and am always focussed on delivering the very best guest experience both on and off the screen

Insight " I am excited about trying out new ideas to make things better and love to suggest new ideas

Accountability " I go the extra mile to ensure that I understand and deliver everything that is asked of me

Respect " I respect my colleagues and work as a team to get things done

Trust " I take decisions that are based on the best interests of the business not myself

Fun " I love talking to people and seek out opportunities to engage guests in conversation


- .
If you were eligible to this career, please give us your resume, with salary requirements and a resume to ODEON.

Download resume for teachers sample here.

Interested on this career, just click on the Apply button, you will be redirected to the official website


Apply Cinema Host Here

This career will be started on: Sat, 05 May 2018 01:27:51 GMT


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Sponsored Ads

نموذج الاتصال